RECIPE | CURRY CAULIFLOWER (VEGAN)
Roasting any kind of vegetable can really change how a vegetable tastes especially a vegetable like Cauliflower. When you boil or steam this vegetable, it tastes ok but when you roast it with the right seasoning, it’s a total game changer. For this recipe, I decided to share with you a really easy way to take Cauliflower to the next level. And it’s so simple! All you need is some garlic, yellow curry powder, and organic extra virgin olive oil. This is one my favourite ways to eat this vegetable especially if you’re a curry fan.
For this recipe, I’m using Terra Delyssa Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Well I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you do, please share it with your family and friends.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed in this post.
CURRY CAULIFLOWER RECIPE (VEGAN)
SERVES 2 (AS A SIDE) | PREP TIME 15 MINS | COOK TIME 30-40 MINS
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 tsp of yellow curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp of minced garlic
- 3 tbsp of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
Required: Baking Tray
- Prepare ingredients as listed above. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Meanwhile break up cauliflower into florets, cutting off the stem. Spread the florets onto a lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle minced garlic, curry and turmeric powder all over the florets. Season with salt. Drizzle about 3 tbsp of olive oil over top. Using your hands, massage garlic, spices and oil into each floret.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden. For a crispier texture, bake for 40 minutes. Serve and enjoy!