RECIPE | EARL GREY CHIA PUDDING (VEGAN)
Hope you’re doing well! this will be a simple, quick and flavourful recipe: an Earl Grey Chia Pudding. For this recipe, I’m using Viva Naturals organic non-GMO chia seeds, Earth’s Own Almond Vanilla milk, David’s Tea Earl Grey tea leaves, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. For the toppings, I’m using strawberries, blueberries and coconut flakes. This is a great and fibrous pudding that keeps your intestinal tract clean. When the seeds are soaked in water, they become a gel-like substance and pull out the toxins/waste in your digestive tract. It’s important to soak these seeds in water.
Well I hope you enjoy this recipe and if you do, please share it with your family and friends.
EARL GREY CHIA PUDDING (VEGAN)
SERVES 1 LARGE CUP | PREP TIME 25 MINS | SOAK OVERNIGHT OR 3-4 HOURS
- 1.5 cup almond vanilla milk
- 1.5 tsp earl grey tea leaves or 1 earl grey tea bag
- 3 tbsp organic chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
Required: Small pot and tea strainer
- Coconut Flakes
- First we want to infuse the milk with earl grey tea. In a small pot, pour the almond milk in and set the heat to medium. Pour the leaves in. Let this steep for 5 minutes until the milk turns slightly brown. Remove off heat and run tea-milk through a tea strainer to remove the leaves. Allow this to cool in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Once tea-milk has cooled, mix all ingredients in a jar. Stir very well until chia seeds are well distributed and set aside. In another 10 minutes, stir the chia seeds again to prevent any lumping.
- Seal with a lid and store in the fridge overnight or for 3-4 hours. Serve next morning with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!