RECIPE | GREEN SMOOTHIE (VEGAN)
I made this quick smoothie on the weekend and thought I'd share it with you here. It's sweet but not overly sweet. It contains refreshing green veggies (spinach, cucumbers, and mint) along with some banana and apple.
Hope you enjoy this recipe and if you do, please share it with family and friends!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by the companies listed.
GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE (VEGAN)
SERVES 2-3 CUPS | PREP TIME 5-10 MINS
- 1 peeled banana
- 1 organic gala apple diced
- 1 packed cup of fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk sweetened
- 1 tsp of organic maple syrup
- 4 ice cubes
- Optional: 1/2 cup vanilla almond yogurt
- Pour all your ingredients into blender and blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy!