RECIPE | GRILLED HONEY LIME CHICKEN
This is one of my favourite grilled chicken recipes because it has so much flavour and it's so easy to make! This week I'll be posting two recipes and when combined, they make one meal that can be incorporated into your diet. Both recipes use two common ingredients saving money and reducing on environmental waste.
In making this recipe and for optimal flavour, please try cooking with Certified Humane Meat. It's important to support brands that care about the wellness of animals as caged chickens live in stressful environments. In fact, when you eat caged chicken meat you are actually consuming those stress toxins which is not good for your body. If you're looking for certified humane meat, please check out Blue Goose Pure Foods. They are found at most Sobeys.
Well I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! If you make it, please take a picture of it and tag @christieathome on Instagram and it may be featured. If you're not on Instagram, please share it with your family and friends.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any companies listed in this post.
GRILLED HONEY LIME CHICKEN RECIPE
YIELDS 6 PIECES | PREP TIME 15 MINS | MARINATING TIME 30 MINS - 1 HOUR | GRILLING TIME 12-14 MINUTES
6 CERTIFIED HUMANE SKINLESS BONELESS CHICKEN THIGHS
- 1 HANDFUL OF CHOPPED CORIANDER
- 2 GARLIC CLOVES MINCED
- JUICE OF HALF A LIME
- 2 TABLESPOOONS OF LIGHT SOY SAUCE
- 1 TABLESPOON OF HONEY
- 1/4 TSP OF PEPPER
- 1/2 TSP OF SALT
- In a medium size bowl, create your marinate by mixing together the chopped coriander, soy sauce, lime juice, minced garlic, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add in your skinless chicken thighs and allow this to marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour for best flavour.
- When ready to grill, set your BBQ to a medium flame. Place your thighs on the grill.
- Grill on each side for 6-7 minutes until the juices run clear and the inside is no longer pink.