RECIPE | PAN SEARED PEACHES AND CREAM
Pan seared peaches with ice cream remind me when my father would fry up apple slices and added a couple scoops of ice cream. Since peaches are deliciously in season, I thought why not swap out the apples for the peaches and throw in some berries. This dessert is one of my favourites, it's warm and cold with each bite. It also gives the house a sweet aroma. This is a very simple recipe and one worth sharing.
Well I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! If you make it, please take a picture of it and tag @christieathome on Instagram and it may be featured. If you're not on Instagram, please share it with your family and friends.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any companies listed in this post.
PAN SEARED PEACHES AND CREAM
SERVES 2 | PREP TIME 5 MINS | COOK TIME 8 MINS
- 4 RIPENED LOCAL PEACHES SLICED IN QUARTERS (SKIN ON)
- 1/2 PINT OF RASPBERRIES WASHED
- 1/2 PINT OF STRAWBERRIES WASHED AND SLICED
- 1 TABLESPOON OF BUTTER
- VANILLA ICE CREAM GARNISH: FRESH MINT LEAVES
- Prepare your ingredients as listed above.
- Heat a flat frying pan to medium heat, melt your butter. Add in the sliced peaches, skin side up. Sear for about 8 minutes flipping them half way through until brown on each side.
- Meanwhile, scoop your desired amount of ice cream into a small bowl. Top off with sliced strawberries and raspberries. Finally add in your hot peaches. Optionally, you may garnish with some fresh mint leaves. Enjoy!