RECIPE | SPRING SALAD
Who is ready for Spring to come? I am! To brighten up these wintry days, it's important to boost that immune system with a variety of colourful fruits and vegetables as these are the foods are that contain high potency of vitamins and nutrients. My Spring Salad pairs well with my Lemon Onion Dressing, recipe can be found here. Give my salad a shot and you will love eating fruits and vegetables on a daily basis!
SPRING SALAD RECIPE
SERVES 4 | PREP TIME 20 MINS | COOK TIME 0 MINS!
- 2 Avocados ripened, de-pitted and sliced
- 2 jars of Mandarin Oranges (opt for organic or peel your own!)
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce washed, dried and chopped
- 1 pint of Strawberries washed and sliced
- 2 cups of frozen corn, boiled, strained and cooled
- 1/2 cup of Almonds chopped
- Prepare all your ingredients as specified above in INGREDIENT LIST
- If you opted for frozen corn, boil, strain and allow it cool
- Time to arrange your salad: you can place ingredients like how I have in the first picture or mix all your ingredients together in a large salad bowl
- Drizzle your favourite dressing on or pair it with my Lemon Onion Dressing found here