RECIPE | ROASTED POTATO & CARROTS WITH ROSEMARY (VEGAN)
Christmas is only a few days away! If you're looking for a fast and simple side dish for your festive dinner, this is it. A no-peel Roasted Potato & Carrots with Rosemary. It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to bake. It's got such flavour because of the delicious garlic and paprika seasoning. It's also completely meatless.
In this recipe, I suggest using organic vegetables where possible as you're eating the skin as well and you don't want to be consuming all those nasty pesticides that reside on non-organic produce. If budget doesn't allow for organic, invest in a fruit and vegetable wash that will help remove any harmful chemicals. My husband purchased ours at Wholefoods. Better yet, learn how to make your own DIY fruit/veggie wash by clicking here. I'm also using organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Terra Delyssa which is my go-to olive oil. I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! If you make it, please take a picture of it and tag @christieathome on Instagram and it may be featured. If you're not on Instagram, please share it with your family and friends.
Before I sign off, I wanted to say it's been an amazing year for Christie At Home and I want to sincerely thank you for your support and readership. It means SO MUCH to me when friends, family or followers share their creations with me because it shows me they're on a journey to eating and living clean. I can't wait to see what 2017 brings and I hope I can keep giving you all better, unique, tastier, and more meatless recipes. For now, I want to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year ahead!
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the brands listed in this post. These products are listed because I believe in their quality as well as the company behind them.
ROASTED POTATO & CARROTS WITH ROSEMARY RECIPE
SERVES 5-6 | PREP TIME 10 MINS | COOK TIME 25 MINS
- 5-6 medium size russet potatoes, diced with skin on
- 3 carrots, chopped with skin on
- 3 sprigs of rosemary leaves
- 3 garlic cloves sliced in half with skin on
- 2 tsp of paprika powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 3-4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
Required: Baking Tray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a baking pan (15x10x1-inch), throw in the potatoes, carrots, garlic and rosemary leaves.
- Add in all your spices and drizzle 3-4 tbsp of olive oil. Using your hands massage the spices and oils into the vegetables until every piece is coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow it to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!